Wednesday 5 March 2014

More On HOTT 2.1

There's now an image of the full cover for HOTT 2.1, back and front. Whilst the main feature of the front cover is still the magnificently bad illustration HOTT has had since it was first published, with the deformed muscular barbarian, the rear cover includes some sales blurb (which I can't read) and some pictures of games.

So, confess - which of you contributed army/battle pictures to the rear cover?

(I'm hoping that someone has remembered to delete the link to the old Stronghold website that was in the back of HOTT 2.0. Otherwise a whole new generation of gamers are going to get a 'Website Not Found' message.)

Oh, and unrelated to HOTT, a big thank you to whoever gifted me a year's supporting membership on The Miniatures Page at Christmas. I only noticed it today.

1 comment:

  1. I shall wait to see a physical copy before I get it. Yes I like to have rules (I'm a compulsive collector of rules) but I can't say that additional army lists and a few changes are going to make me buy a copy. Be nice if you could just buy a PDF online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...