Friday 11 November 2016

100 Years Ago Today ...


It's not often I do a post which merely links back to another post I've made, but I was looking for something to fill in for me whilst I was on holiday, and this fits the bill very nicely.

Today is the 100th anniversary of Australia's first air-to-air combat. It was a very brief action to be sure, but was the first. And a couple of years ago I posted a scenario for it. Here it is:

Guilfoyle, Wakettt and Turner

Its written for my own 'Spandau and Lewis' rules, but should be fairly easy to convert to other sets.

At the time of writing (two and a half weeks ago) I'm not sure if I will get a chance to play it today, but if I do you'll hear about it when I get back in a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...